The Clean Energy Technology Park will be designed for your needs with access to world-class people and facilities offering a full range of support services you need to transform the way you work, collaborate and share ambition.
Locating on at the Clean Energy Technology Park at Springfields provides access to:
- An experienced nuclear operator.
- An operator with significant experience in complying with existing environmental permit requirements and applying for permit variations.
- Expertise in advanced manufacturing, robotic and digital technologies.
- An existing skilled workforce with extensive nuclear experience.
- The National Nuclear Laboratory’s Nuclear Fuel Centre of Excellence (NFCE).
- A COMAH (Control of Major Accident Hazards) site.
The site also has excellent infrastructure connections, land available for development and established links with universities and training providers, enabling you to accelerate the delivery of your technology.